This sandwich is very easy to prepare. It's not expensive, and is a perfect match with pasta, noodles or with juice or softdrinks (soda). Goes well with coffee, hot chocolate and with tea, too.
1 loaf sliced bread (moist, white, freshly baked)
eden cheese, or quick melt cheese, cut into strips (the size of french fries)
2 eggs, well beaten
japanese bread crumbs
1. Using a rolling pin or a bottle, flatten each slice.
2. Spread mayonnaise on one face of the flattened bread.
3. Place 1 or 2 cheese strips on the edge of the bread.
4. Starting from the edge with the cheese, roll the bread as tightly as possible.
5. Dip each rolled bread into the beaten egg, then roll on bread crumbs.
6. Heat in an oven toaster or turbo broiler, just before serving.
Fried bacon maybe used instead of cheese.
The sandwich can be fried, too. Place on paper towels after frying to remove excess oil.
Did You Vote for this Man as your POTUS?
5 years ago