Sunday, June 10, 2007

Joke Time

The new "Who's on First"
George : "Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?"
Condi: "Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China ."
George : "Great. Lay it on me."
Condi: "Hu is the new leader of China ."George : "That's what I want to know."Condi: "That's what I'm telling you."
George: "That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China ?"
Condi: "Yes."
George : "I mean the fellow's name."
Condi: "Hu"
George: "The guy in China ."
Condi: "Hu."George: "The new leader of China ."
Condi: "Hu."
George: "The main man in China !"
Condi: "Hu is leading China ."
George: "Now whaddya' asking me for?"
Condi: "I'm telling you, Hu is leading China ."
George: "Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China ?"
Condi: "That's the man's name."
George: "That's who's name?"
Condi: "Yes"
George: "Will you, or will you not, tell me the name of the new leader of China ?"
Condi: "Yes, sir."
George: "Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China ? I thought he's dead in the Middle East ."
Condi: "That's correct."
George: "Then who is in China ?"
Condi: "Yes, sir."
George: "Yassir is in China ?"
Condi: "No, sir."
George: "Then who is?"
Condi: "Yes, sir."
George: "Yassir?"
Condi: "No, sir."
George: "Look Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China . Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone."
Condi: "Kofi?"
George: "No, thanks."
Condi: "You want Kofi?"
George : "No."
Condi: "You don't want Kofi."
George : "No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N."
Condi: "Yes, sir."
George: "Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N."
Condi: "Kofi?"
George: "Milk! Will you please make the call?"
Condi: "And call who?"
George: "Who is the guy at the U.N?"
Condi: "Hu is the guy in China "
George: "Will you stay out of China ?!"
Condi: "Yes, sir."
George: "And stay out of the Middle East ! Just get me the guy at the U.N."
Condi: "Kofi."
George: "All right! With cream and two sugars."

2 comments:

C C ramirez said...

That was jaw-lockingly hilarious! Oh, the purgatorial torment of miscommunications!!! I haven't laughed as much for a long time. Thank you.

Ed Benjamin said...

This is hilarious, Ernie! It's one of my top ten categories of fun stuff! Wish we get more in the future...