Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Live Longer Through Prayers

"I now relax my mind and my body and let GOD's healing love flow into
my bloodstream and bathe every cell and atom of my body,giving me perfect
health and life.

My heart now beats at the rate of about 70 beats per minute.My blood
pressure is normal.My digestion,my respiration and other systems of my body
now performs at maximum efficiency.While I sleep,GOD's healing power repairs,
heals and keeps my bodily organs operating perfectly.

I can live for 100 years or more,strong and healthy.I now cast all nega-
tive emotions of FEAR,HATE,WORRY,ENVY,SELFISHNESS.I now radiate LOVE,FAITH,
HOPE,HAPPINESS,FORGIVENESS,KINDNESS and other positive emotions.

I AM HAPPY,I AM HEALTHY,AND I AM FULL OF LIFE. I THANK GOD--
IN JESUS CHRIST'S NAME."


1.Affirm this prayer two to three times a day.
2.Imagine yourself doing the things you like---happy.lively and youthful.

SEE you all in 2010!!

No comments: