Friday, May 18, 2007

Reunion Hang-overs

Last night's gathering at Anselmo's place will not be the last of batch '63 reunions.It seems the euphoria will not settle down.The hang-over will be long and forever exciting.Violeta informed me of the dinner at Mok's place but my work did not give me the chance to be there.I missed that and from the sharing of Emma; Fely Reyes,Rollie,Ernesto S.,Violeta ,Nelia ,Editha were there.With some of the balikbayans still around ,I am sure some little gatherings will still be held.
I am really enjoying the reunion photos from the albums of Eddie,Licerio and Corazon.As I view each photo ,I cannot help but smile and travel back to a number of times I have the chance to be with my batchmates from early April to this time.God has blessed all of us,I am ever thankful I belong to this batch.MABUHAY ang Batch'63.

No comments: