Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To MICMAC - with love,from Mom and Dad & vice versa


Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Thank you so much mom and dad!!!! I can't thank you enough for always being there for me when I am down or frustrated or have problems I can't seem to get enough of. For every trial I encounter, the two of you were always there to pick me up and tell me that it's going to be alright. Even more, you have adopted another daughter by the name of Candy. I love you both so much. I know I haven't been much of a son lately. And sometimes I have "init ulo" spells from time to time..I am controlling it now and Candy helps me to control it as well. I am sorry I sometimes lose it but really it's not because I am angry, it's just the way I react that's off. Sorry for that, I will work on it some more. Thank you so much mom and dad and I love you just as much.

Michael Peter J. "MicMac" Macalua

Gurango Software Corporation
Branders.com
SOE-Force1
BigBoys Motorcycle Club
Club R
Deep 6 Dive Club Inc
Hello Divers
PPD Divers


> -------Original Message-------
> From: j2 m
> Subject: September 19, 2008
> Sent: 16 Sep '08 22:53
>
> we know that there is an important event on september 19, but we are
> having our senior moment, kaya di namin maisip kung ano.
>
> we know that a very important person in our life is celebrating something,
> but we are having our senior moment, kaya di namin maisip kung ano ang
> okasyon.
>
> we know that we love that person so very much, but we are having our
> senior moment, kaya di namin maisip kung sino siya.
>
> we know that he is a very talented, charismatic, thoughtful and charming
> person, but we are having our senior moment, kaya di namin maisip kung
> nasaan siya ngayon.
>
> POP!!!
>
> now we know! that talented, charismatic, thoughtful and charming person,
> who is celebrating his 27th birthday in manila on september 19, and whom
> we love so much, is none other than our one and only ---
> MICMAC!
>
> buti na lang nawala na ang senior moment namin! hehehe!
>
> HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIC!
> AMIDST ALL THE TRIALS, HAVE FAITH THAT "THE BEST IS YET TO COME"
>
> love always,
> mommy and dad
>
>
>
>

No comments: