Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A plea to batch 1963

Our blog administrator and I chatted for a while a few days ago, mostly about our blogspot. The burden of administering the site is taking its toll on her. It's not easy to keep it, as it entails using even time best allotted for her responsibilities to her family, to her home and to herself.

Maybe the task won't be as daunting if all of us send articles for posting. The lack of materials force her to search for items that will be of interest to the readers, and in the process, sacrifice her personal preferences and opinions.

Time and again, she has requested me to take over her position in the blogspot. How I wish I had her technical expertise, so I can help her. Sadly, I am zero in that department. I am game about blogging more often, so I gave a covenant to blog as often as I could.

Luckily, Luz, our very active batchmate, was online this morning, which gave us the chance to discuss the predicament more deeply.

We thought about asking the old bloggers to come out again with their very interesting postings. The best thing that could happen is to see new bloggers and new posts.

There are many interesting things to blog about from Orion alone.
- how to make tuyong udyong, tinapang alugasin
how to cook butchi, boboto, ukoy, suman sa lihiya, kinimis na
tsokolate, etc.

- new edifice, like the St. Michael Hospital and a possible interview
with Dr. Jun Baluyot

- pictures of interesting spots in Orion, Orion folks,
celebrations, feasts

- civic club activities

Luz is willing to edit, encode and post submitted materials, so wala nang rason ang di gumagamit ng computer.

PLEASE DO YOUR SHARE TO KEEP THE BLOG . SEND IN AS MANY BLOGS AS YOU CAN.

P L E A S E ???

-

No comments: