Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Utube postings

Thank you for posting those amazing Utube videos.I enjoyed watching all of it especially the Tagalog songs with the beautiful sceneries and the Filipino folk dances.Please don't delete those videos as I watch them over and over. I also like the funny ones,like Mr. Bean and the Beauty Queen.Good job.

I would like to take this opportunity to greet each and everyone and your families a Blessed Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year!May the message of Christmas remain in our hearts not only during the Holiday season but always.Let us also pray for peace and justice all over the land. I'm hoping that sometimes in the future I can spend Christmas with you.For 27 years I haven't spent Christmas in the Phil.and I miss it so much,it's so different in our country,you can feel the spirit more.


With all my love and prayers,

Nelia

No comments: