Wednesday, December 26, 2007

GREETINGS AND MORE LAUGHTER...

Hello to everyone.I am back after some months of hibernation.Thanks God nag spent ng vacation sa city ang malikot kong apo and my eyesight is slowly returning to normal. Imissed the articles in our blog and l am now reading them from time to time especially the funny ones .
Let me share to you one and I hope you do not make kiliti to your kilikili just to enjoy it.
TEACHER;Juan,i-english mo ito
Juan :Wat maam?
TEACHER:Ang uwak ay hinang-hinang naglakad lakad.....
Juan: The wakwak hu wek wek wok wok

HAPPY CHRISTMAS and MERRY NEW YEAR to every JRI batch/classmates 1963.

2 comments:

Pilar Villegas Cuevas said...

Emma,

Thanks for coming back to our blogsite and for posting this short laughter. I am happy hearing from you again. Hope for more posting this 2008. May you and your family be blessed the best this coming year.

lucille said...

Yap!Welcome back,my kumare...I know you have a notebook full of funny stuff from the classroom.
By the way Pilar,I asked Licerio of his email address but he did not reply.But if you will look closely at the addresses listed in the recent email of Juanito,Licerio's email is there ,hotmail account.
Okay here' a New Year's toast for all Batch '63!! 2008 will be a great year for all of us,CHEERS!!!