Monday, December 3, 2007

Daghang Salamat

Thanks so much for the warm greetings - Azon, Pilar and Ernesto!

Biro nyo, I am about to complete my 6th decade, and will begin enjoying a 20% discount on medicine purchases, travel fare, etc.

Please join me in prayer of thanksgiving for the gift of a happy, fulfilled and love-filled life.

How I wish JRI Orion Batch 1963 were here to celebrate this milestone with me. Anyway, if anyone in the batch happens to be within driving distance from Ormoc City, please let me know, so I can pick you up. (0920-871-8183) You are all invited to my birthday celebration.

Again, DAGHANG SALAMAT!!!

2 comments:

lucille said...

Hi Jo,

Am sure the celebration for your 60th bday will be grand! Sana nga may witch broom ako sa Dec. 6para makalipad ako dyan.(Smile)
Yes, you will enjoy the perks of a senior citizen and hopefully will not experience "senior moments" when you need to use the card.Madalas kasi kung kelan mo kailangan ang card saka mo nalilimutang dalhin,he,he, he!.
Many Happy Returns of The Day!Enjoy!

Pilar Villegas Cuevas said...

Jo, Will you please pick me up in the airport. I will be there just for one day to attend your birthday party. ha ha ha. How I wish we will be there on your very special birthday celebration. Happy 60th birthday. I love and miss you.