Thursday, August 27, 2009

OUT OF THE COUNTRY

Second week of September I will be out of the country. Can you guess where I will be going? Surprise!!! Abangan ang susunod na kabanata sa aking pagbabalik. I also planned to go to Sydney in December but when I checked the airfare it is $2,650 and even I am a U.S. citizen authority to travel is required by the Australian Embassy which I also have to pay. Not good to travel to Australia during December as it is Summer there.

Bloggers where are you? Please don't hide. Mike said, his granddaughter is always in the computer. (not so valid reason Mike) Manny said, he forgot his password. Ruben Baluyot said he is not so good in computer. His grandson who is 7 years old and who has more knowledge in computer told him. "Grandpa because you are already old." ha ha ha.

Emma are you already O.K. from your surgery? How about you Generoso, boy, Juanito and the rest. Please post any thing you want to share with us that will make us feel so good. It is a pleasure to read posting in our blogsite every morning before I start my work. Ms. orionjri, how are you now? Hope to see you in January.To Josie, Luz, Ernie, Emma and Ms. orionjri thanks a lot for making our blogsite alive. More posting please.

3 comments:

orionjri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoGJMac(http://titajo.blogspot.com) said...

hoy, aalis ka na naman, in time sa pagdating ko! huhuhu! saan ka pupunta? sama ako! huhuhu! bakit aayaw mo akong isama? wah! wah!

Pilar Villegas Cuevas said...

Jo, paglumipat ka dito sa East Coast isasama kita kahit saan ako pumunta. Will you be staying in San Diego? Are you really sure you are coming back home in January for our reunion? Please call me on Sept. 14 at 9 or 10 a.m. California time.