Friday, April 10, 2009

Disneyland







Last March 31, the child in me once again prevailed.I had a grand and fun filled day with my nieces and nephew in Disneyland .This was my second trip to this place of "million dreams" . During my first visit,I missed the rides or what they called attractions ,this time I tried some to accompany the kids .It was fun riding and discovering the world of make believe of Winnie, the Pooh, Indiana Jones Adventure, the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Matterhorn, and a host of other attractions . I have to be patient accompanying the kids in the long queue of Mickey, Minnie,Tinker Bell,the Disney Princess for the photo ops and autographs.

I did enjoy Tomorrow's Land with the realistic 3Ds,the Disneyland Railroad which is a great way to get around the park, but a relaxing way to unwind as you see glimpses of various lands,the New Orleans Square for the home of pirates and grim grinning ghosts,and of course Disneyland at Night , the fireworks are great, beautiful!

Indeed Disneyland is the place where dreams come true even for a senior citizen!

No comments: