For Those Over 50 Years Old
1. Focus on enjoying people, not on indulging in or accumulating
2. Plan to spend whatever you have saved. You deserve to enjoy
it and the few healthy years you have left. Travel if you can afford
3. Don't leave anything for your children or loved ones to quarrel
about. By leaving something, you may even cause more trouble when you
4. Live in the here and now, not in the yesterdays and tomorrows.
It is only today that you can handle. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow
may not even happen.
5. Enjoy your grandchildren (if blessed with any) but don't be
their full time baby sitter. You have no moral obligation to take
care of them. Don't have any guilt about refusing to baby sit
anyone's kids, including your own grandkids. Your parental obligation
is to your children.
After you have raised them into responsible adults, your duties of
child-rearing and babysitting are finished. Let your children raise
their own off-springs.
6. Accept physical weakness, sickness and other physical pains.
It is a part of the ageing process. Enjoy whatever your health can
7. Enjoy what you are and what you have right now. Stop working
hard for what you do not have. If you don't have them, it's probably
8. Enjoy your life with your spouse, children, grandchildren and
friends. People, who truly love you, love you for yourself, not for
what you have. Anyone who loves you for what you have will just give
you misery. And you'd probably know that by now.
9. Forgive and accept forgiveness. Forgive yourself and others.
Enjoy peace of mind and peace of soul.
10. Don,t be afraid of death. It's a natural
part of the life cycle. This is all you have on Earth.
LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED !
Did You Vote for this Man as your POTUS?
5 years ago