Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BEAUTIFUL CHRISTIAN SISTER by: Maya Angelou

A woman's heart should be hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.

When I say.. "I am a Christian," I am not shouting I'm clean living, I'm whispering I was lost, now I'm found and forgiven.

When I say... "I am a Christian," I don't speak of this with pride, I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... "I am a Christian," I'm not trying to be strong, I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say... "I am a Christian," I'm not bragging of succes, I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... "I am a Christian," I'm not claiming to be perfect, My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... "I am a Christian," I still feel the sting of pain... I have my share of heartache, so I call upn HIS name.

When I say... "I am a Christian," I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simple sinner Who received GOD's good grace, somehow.

Pretty is as Pretty does... but beautiful is just plain beautiful!

This is for all those batch '63 BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

No comments: