Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Klasmeyts, buhay pa ako!

Well, I am, I really am!

Been 'absent' from our blog for so many months now.

So, I'm taking this opportunity to say 'BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to those whom I was not able to greet on their special day.

To say "CONGRATULATIONS" to those whom I should have congratulated for special achievements, addition to their families, etc. etc.

To offer my "CONDOLENCES" to those who lost their loved one.

I guess I've hurdled the '180-degree turn' in my life here in the U.S.

So that's it, KLASMEYTS! I'm back, and I hope I'm still welcome to go back where I left off.

LUV U ALL!!!

3 comments:

lucille said...

Oh thank you Jo,my friend and welcome back to our blogsite. We have missed you .I am so happy you will again be making the site alive.
I am happy to know that you have adjusted to the new place and the activities you are busy with other than taking care of Pete's needs.
awaiting your next post soon !

ErnestoDR said...

Welcome back Jo!
We understand you have to undergo some form of metamorphosis. It takes time to make adjustments to a new life, to a new environment, and to a culture way different from ours.
America is one couple better now!

Ed Benjamin said...

Glad to know you're back, Jo!

So how's life in Odessa these days? Autumn is upon us, and a welcome change of weather around here in the northeast. Annie sends her best to all. Looking forward to hear more, from y'all!