Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Heartfelt Gratitude

My niece, Jazz C. Parado requested me to post in our blog the content of her e-mail to me: Good day I am the eldest daughter of Nelda C. Roque sister of Mike Cruz. In behalf of my family, I would like to express my hearfelt gratitude for the all the help, the prayers, the love you have given us in this time of "temporary crisis" in the lives of my parents and my siblings. All the love that we get now takes away all the pain each of us felt and to move on with much hope that we will go back to our normal lives sooner than we think.

Right now, they're all with me at home in Dagat-Dagatan in Malabon happy being with one another and seeing them all when I wake up and before going to sleep. Isn't that great?

I feel so blessed having the kind of relatives like Diko Mike and the way we were all raised up by our respective parents. If not for Nanay Asuncion and Tatay Ipe, we would not have people like you in our lives. You all made us feel how wonderful life is and through each of one of you we feel God's loving presence in our lives,

MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO.

No comments: