5 NEAT AND EASY WAYS TO BURN CALORIES ALL DAY, EVERYDAY BY: LIZ VACCARIELLO
1. Do crunches in bed - You could burn 20 calories in under 5 minutes just by drawing your knees to your chest 25 to 50 times plus strengthen your abs and get your blood pumping.
2. Dance around while getting dressed - Turn on the radio or listn to upbeat music on your ipod while doing all your morning rituals - an hour of hip shakin can burn 55calories.
3. Stand up - don't sit when you can be on your feet. You'll burn about 40% more calories. So just take a stand when you are on the phone, watching kids at the playground, making small talk at a party.
4. Laugh - Watch something that is consistently funny and you could burn about 40 calories if you guffaw for 10 to 15 minutes straight.
5. Walk, pace, jogdown to the hall - in other words MOVE! Doing little bits of activity all day - taking stairs to use the restroom on another floor at work, doing an extra lap around the grocery store, can help you burn an additional 375 calories a day.
Batchmates try these. It works for me, so for you too. The only thing I cannot do is to laugh 10 to 15 minutes straight. Siyempre dapat may gap kasi baka mahipan ako ng hangin at hindi ninyo ako makilala sa next reunion natin sa 2010.
Did You Vote for this Man as your POTUS?
4 years ago