Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Diversion From Our Seriousmindedness

A BETTER WORD:

Patient; Doc, anong sakit ko?

Doc: Cerebellum excavatum

Patient: Ano yan sa tagalog?

Doc: Katangahan!

Patient: Ano uli ang medical term? Kasi, baka may magtanong.

-----0-----

ANG SARAP:

Nano: What are you eating?

Dick: Fillet ala el Nino.

Nano; Wow! siguro, masarap yan. Whats that?

Dick: TUYO.

-----0-----

HOT NA HOT:

Bert: Uwi na ako. Gusto kong hubarin ang panty ng asawa ko kasi.

John: Atat na atat ka talaga, pare.

Bert: Hind naman, kaya lang, masyadong masikip sa akin..gusto kong isauli sa kanya.

-----0-----

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

Yes = no

No = yes

Maybe = no

We need = I want

I'm sorry = you'll be sorry

We need to talk = you're in great shit

Sure, go ahead = you better not

Do what you want = you'll pay for this later

I'm not upset = of course, I'm upset, you moron.

Yuck = you better do that to me or else.

-----0-----

A BLIND DATE:

Lito: Why is your belt around your knee?

Daisy: I promised my mom that I wouldnt let anybody touch me below the belt.

-----0-----

A DATE:

Boss: Are you free tonight?

Secretary: Huwag naman free, boss. Bibigyan kita ng discount.

-----0-----

FYI:

Panty - panakip butas lang.

Balot - victim of abortion.

-----0-----

No comments: