Friday, July 26, 2013

A million thanks to all for the 50th Batch Anniversary Celebration....



This bread and butter letter is quite late, but as the old adage says, "Better late than never."

I wish to thank each one of you for the awesome Golden Reunion that we had last May!

I salute all of you for the superb planning, the holy mass, food, picnic, party, t-shirt and sun visor, the
umbrella (from Tonying), the almusal at the Magpoc's farm, and the outreach at Araro(San Vicente) barangay hall.

Special thanks for the lovely  pearl bracelet that you gifted us with!  (pwede namang wala na) but
I would like you to know that I appreciate your (Orion based classmates)  kind gesture.

How I wish I could have stayed longer!  Sayang ang mga bingo, pasyal, kuwentuhan, asaran, at walang katapusang kainan.  I missed all of them (as usual).

May we all be gifted with good health and long life, so we can be together in more reunions in the years to come.

1 comment:

lucille said...


Hi Jo my friend, the reunion was really memorable and we missed all of you who need to attend to other concerns while here in the Philippines. We had a brief get together last Tuesday with Luna. Only a few joined us because of the short notice. I will be posting pictures .

We hope to have more reunions !